10.06.2012

september: looking back

To say that September was a hard month would be a gross understatement. I feel totally wrapped up in my life ... which to be honest I'm not a fan of right now. September is probably the busiest month for a teacher ... but grad classes on top of it and life on top of that are really making things feel off-balance. I've been just as absent in the day-to-day as I have been on this blog. 

Something has to give. Something has to change. I'm not willing to accept that life is just "crazy" or "busy" and that's how it is. 

The roots are loosening. 

So through pictures I'm going to focus on some good moments in September because there were a ton of them. I hate writing about down-er things, but I think is worth noting we we are right now -- unbalanced. I want to look back one day  and remember were I was and how far we have come. 

Pictures via Instagram

















Forward motion.


No comments:

Post a Comment