11.13.2011

planner

I'm usually shopped and wrapped by the end of November. I have trouble enjoying the holidays if I'm not. My Mom is the same way... she even stashes little gifts aside throughout the year.
Last year we finished the kitchen the day before Thanksgiving ... and I didn't start shopping and planning until the day after. Big mistake. I was so run down by the holidays I got sick on Christmas and was miserable.
Some people can go shopping in December and have so much fun. I have trouble with that ... it stressed me out to no end. So needless to say, by October I had my list made and by now I am almost done ... and am having so much fun. I have the time to get creative with gifts.

Last night I spotted these felt balls at Anthropology. Aren't they sweet? I may string and hang them down from the side of a doorway. We'll see. 











No comments:

Post a Comment