4.23.2012

film: take two

I have so much to learn it is overwhelming. Every time I look into the view finder I'm reminded of this.
But it's so much fun walking around waiting for the film to develop -- wondering if any came out. 

1. The first photo is my friend's kid -- Wyatt. He's the sweetest and I pretty much begged him to lick my face. His sisters wouldn't stand around long enough for a picture.
2. The second photo was taken during a walk downtown. There's always tons of broken glass on the Schuylkill Bridge so Josh has been throwing Sauce over his shoulder. Sauce is oddly comfortable with this.
3. Random downtown.
4. The fourth has nothing "right" about it -- terrible focus and light. But I love the way they look. Also, this is my favorite road.












No comments:

Post a Comment