12.29.2012

here

Here's the thing -- the last few months have been really hard.

When we came back from Florida last summer, I think we left a piece of ourselves there. It would be an understatement to say that I haven't felt like myself ... and therefore haven't shared much here.

I love the little family we have created so much -- and we have learned a huge lesson -- you have to work hard at happiness. Not a day goes by that those words don't ring in my head. Because it's so true ... happiness doesn't just come to you ... you have to work for it. Hard. And create the life you want. 

We are getting braver and braver by the day. We have put it out there to the universe that we would like to spend some time in warm. Because you only live once ... and we would like to spend it outside




No comments:

Post a Comment